Share resources, wisdom and experience, support each other’s growth. Thrive on the energy and excitement of our collaborative meetings. Walk away with renewed clarity, vision and energy. Invite transformation and mastermind your future!
Led and facilitated by Gail Zelitzky, 2-time multi-million-dollar business owner, celebrating 20-years as a business coach, educator, mentor, author and speaker. When you collaborate with Gail you shift your perspective to realign your inner wisdom and outer behavior. You might even reimagine your vision for your business and rediscover who you truly are and the life you want to lead.
If you relish deep diving with other women business owners, Wonder Women Mastermind is for you.
- Active and passionate?
- Curious and collaborative?
- Filled with big dreams and lots of ambition?
and most of all,
- Burning to accomplish your dreams now?
DO YOU ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS?
- Will I be where I want to be 1 year from now?
- Where are the women I can really talk with, and depend on, to discuss what’s happening in my business?
- How do I find practical, implementable solutions and resources that I can put to work immediately?
WHY IS WONDER WOMEN FOR ME?
- Stress is reduced knowing you have like-minded people in your corner
- New ideas start to flow
- You feel motivated and immediately begin to regain momentum
- Your confidence and capabilities are reinforced
2 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
Join our Wonder Women Mastermind group
What is Wonder Women? We are a group of successful women entrepreneurs that are looking for our next stage for our companies. We are led by the amazing Gail Zelitzky in a supportive peer to peer master mind group. This isn’t easy – but with Gail’s leadership we are all striving to be a better version of what we’ve built alone. I’m tackling issues with a new perspective and seeing results which is so very rewarding and empowering! We don’t stand still and we don’t compete. We are WONDER WOMEN!
Wonder Women is my Board of Directors for my business and Coaching Group for my professional growth. Business has been flowing in since joining in February.